Wednesday, August 29, 2012

08/29/2012

Huntsville, AL

My sweet boy is 23 months today.
One minute I'm single with no kids.
The next minute I'm single with two.
I would not change it for the world.
The Lord knew I needed Sam in my life.
He is cherished.

*********************************************************

Mt. Sidney, Virginia

For the mom of a very active two-and-a-half-year-old and colicky newborn
this picture represents more than just makeup.
Putting on makeup everyday is how I feel 
alive
when I have a milk stained shirt
dirty hair
and a perpetual wardrobe of yoga pants and nursing tank tops.
It may be silly but it makes me feel pretty
positive
happy
better.
A pop of pink blush brightens my cheeks
and my day.
Thank you Bobbi Brown.



1 comment:

L MCCLELLAND said...

It does feel good to wear makeup after you've had a baby. You don't look like how you feel - tired!