Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5/11/11

Mount Sidney, VA

I love the fact that my students cut out pictures of
my hubby, baby and me,
almost more than
I love the fact that they would do
anything
to brighten my day.

***************************************************************************
Huntsville, AL


Eating PB&J by candle light,
happy the only thing we lost that night,
was our electricity.

******************************************************************************

Los Angeles, CA

I took a picture of why my day always starts out
so depressing. Needless to say, the picture of the herd of dogs
under the bridge I drive under every day to get to my office,
didn't turn out.

It's probably for the best...
and maybe a sign that I should interpret their under-bridge huddle
as freedom to roam and an open diet.

Tomorrow, I will try not to be sad.

1 comment:

L MCCLELLAND said...

It makes me sad when our blog post aren't very happy ones. Cheer up ladies!!