Friday, February 25, 2011

2/25/11

Fort Defiance, VA

Thank you, sunshine, for making your big debut.
We've missed you.

And I will gladly accept your reminder.

***************************************************************************************

Huntsville, AL

The rocket is a symbol of our town.
I drive by it every day, to and from work.
For months Lucas would say, "Look Mommy, there's the rocket."
I would say, "Yep, there it is."
Huntsville is rocket city.
It's not so bad here.

***********************************************************************************
Los Angeles, CA
Saturday morning and there are just
Two days left. I know I should be
Unwrapping my pages and pages of notes already, no
Doubt, but Martha Stewart,
You always know just how to put me at ease...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Guys I am so sorry I missed yesterday...it was such an insane day (week) at work and it was literally nonstop. Please forgive? :)

PJH said...

Aww, it's totally fine. You can always add a picture and re-publish later! Hope you had a relaxing weekend!