Monday, February 28, 2011

2/28/11

Fort Defiance, VA

The perfect cure for a rainy Monday :)

******************************************************************************************
 Huntsville, AL


 Brothers, they already love each other so much.
Sam, loves to lay in Lucas's lap and just stare at him.
He also loves to watch cartoons with him.
I realize this is not a good habit for a five month old.
But seeing them hang out, two little buddies,
warms my heart.
This is what I dreamed about.
Two siblings, the very best of friends!

******************************************************************************************
Los Angeles, CA

I bought myself a present: in anticipation
of a celebration and just looking at them makes me
happy. That's the point of a present,
right? Five bright faces, leaning towards the light.
I will model myself after these stoic stems,
leaning towards tomorrow, when I will breathe
a sigh of relief.

No comments: