Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3/1/11


Huntsville, AL

Today, was a clear, sunny, warm day.
75 degrees to be exact.
As I walked outside of Target I stopped and stared.
I was surrounded by beautiful mountains.
They reminded me of home, back in Virginia.

************************************************************************************
Fort Defiance, VA

This little girl visited our school today.
Her name is Ginger and she was the runt.
I know she will be loved.
She is the sweetest little teddy bear of a puppy I have ever seen.
When I see something so cute and cuddly I immediately want to
jump back on the baby train.

What is it about women
that we must love
take care of
cuddle
help
squeeze
nurture

whatever we can get our hands on?
************************************************************************************


Los Angeles, CA

If today is Tuesday, then
yesterday was Tupac: a good day.
They say bad luck comes in threes, so maybe
I am in trouble? My practice is official,
halfway to my dream career, and promoted.
So why do I feel like I am drowning?

1 comment:

L MCCLELLAND said...

Priscilla, that puppy is SO cute!

Brooklyn, we seriously need to catch up asap!!!