Sunday, April 3, 2011

4/1/11







Los Angeles, CA

When I was younger, change
was inevitable. Every 3 years
I got to become someone new.

I still have the bug, but am enjoying
what it feels like to have roots.

Buying a new comforter
every few months is but a small price
to pay for this exchange.





************************************************************************************



Huntsville, AL

Emma,
Even though I gave you up to my parents seven years ago,
and you sometimes drive me crazy
when you lick Sam in the face and wake him up from a nap....

I am very relieved you are still here with us.

*********************************************************************************** 

1 comment:

PJH said...

I am so glad Emma is okay. Brooke, this made me think of the small rebellions I have as an adult. One being painting my front door bright green!