Thursday, April 14, 2011

4/14/11


Los Angeles, CA

Night 1 of Prince's 21 Night Stand Tour in Los Angeles at The Forum

When I was 5, I thought I was going to marry him.
Or Michael Jackson, whichever one would have me.
But I wasn't allowed to get married until I turned 30, according to my Mother.
After doing the math, I came to terms with the fact that I was going to have
a much older husband, either way
I flipped the coin.

I had no idea what his lyrics meant, just how sexually charged they were,
and it's probably for the best. But he is the one
who started me on my slow decline into a fiery passion-fueled fantasy
of what love should really sound like.

His sequined pants still ruin me.

************************************************************************************
Mount Sidney, VA

Krispy Cremes can make your day.
Even when they're a few days old.
Just heat for 8 seconds and you've got a glob
of gooey goodness.


No comments: