Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/11

Huntsville, AL

I'm writing this blog in silence. 
This is because my company blocked my beloved Pandora radio. 
Joe introduced me to Pandora a few years ago and I've been obsessed with it ever since. Pandora has introduced me to so many amazing artist that I may have never heard of otherwise.

I listened to Pandora every day while I mindlessly typed away at work. 
I have been known to sing out loud many times and not realize it. I know my co-worker is secretly happy it has been blocked because I am no American Idol. 
So, I sit and type, in silence.
Now realizing I'm going to have to listen to music the old school way, mixed cds!

*************************************************************************************
 Mount Sidney, VA

Her brother, the lab. 
Love in the purest form
is so fun to watch. 

************************************************************************************

1 comment:

PJH said...

Yes, the famous Van CD! I can't believe it was almost a year ago when I gave you that gift. Don't you love it? And don't you wish we could hold out at 29?