Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/6/11

Huntsville, AL

There is something about a shimmery, Easter Egg.
Pastel in color, maybe chocolate on the inside.
I made an Easter Egg tree for my boys.
I have fond memories of holiday decorations in my house.
They were special, fun, and nostalgic. 
An Easter Egg tree is a great start to my collection.
Both boys stare at it with delight!

************************************************************************************
Mount Sidney, VA

Our afternoon walks 
are the highlight of my day. 
I bring my camera along
in hopes of finding something inspiring
and in the glaring sun
I often shoot without knowing
what will appear.
Today it was my extra large
shadow
standing
happy
among the flowers.

**************************************************************************************

4 comments:

PJH said...

I love your Easter egg tree! Great idea. I guess we get to do this for the first time this year. Can't wait!

L MCCLELLAND said...

Thank you! Hobby Lobby is a great place for fun crafts! I was inspired by my friend Holly....I'm lacking in the creative department.

PJH said...

We don't have a Hobby Lobby, I am jealous! We have Michaels...is that the same?

L MCCLELLAND said...

Hobby Lobby is SO much bigger and has furniture and things for your home. Its awesome!