Sunday, March 13, 2011

3/11/10

Fort Defiance, VA

You make Friday
even sweeter.

***********************************************************************************
 Huntsville, AL


I caught him sucking his thumb.
It happened so quickly that I had to bolt to get my camera in time
to catch this adorable little moment.
I used to suck my thumb too.
In fact, I not only sucked my thumb but I also did it while holding onto
a warm, soft, fuzzy pink blanket.
I literally rubbed the blanket under my nose while I sucked my thumb as I drifted off
into a deep slumber.
The funny part was, my parents had to go into my room after I was asleep
to pick the fuzz out of my nose.
It was a nightly ritual that I eventually broke.
Partly due to my blanket being taken away.
It had a lot holes in it.
It makes me wonder what funny little stories I will share with my boys
Someday.

************************************************************************************

No comments: