Thursday, March 17, 2011

3/17/11

Mount Sidney, VA
This time last year she was one day old.
Now she's throwing ugly photo props off her head 
with glistening lips.
And we're having way too much fun.

*Happy St. Patrick's Day*
******************************************************************************

Brooke from LA will be back next week as she is truly celebrating 
St. Patrick's Day like a champ...
IN IRELAND!
Can't wait to see the pictures!

*****************************************************************************
Huntsville, AL

It was 80 degrees today.
My God, it was beautiful out.
I loved every minute I was outside.
And I literally mean every minute, because I spent most of the day inside.

*****************************************************************************

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Missed you girls! With limited to no wifi access all week, just wasn't able to post like I wanted. Was great to be able to see what I missed last week though!