Friday, March 4, 2011

3/4/11

Fort Defiance, VA

The butterflies in my belly
are doing back flips.
Only one more hour
and my future will be delivered
to the man in charge
in the form of this impersonal
letter
(minus the butterflies).
Will it be okay?
Am I making the right decision?
Will I be happy?
Only time will tell
but in my heart I hear a resounding
yes
yes
yes.

****************************************************************************************
Huntsville, AL

It's an exciting moment for both mother and baby.
The first taste of something new.
It's a small victory, he liked it.
Half the jar was empty.
My heart was full.

**********************************************************************************

Los Angeles, CA

You know you're a grown up
when splurging with your tax
return, means buying a really nice trash can.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Priscilla! So excited for you!! Congrats on the big decision!! And Lindsay...what a doll. :)

L MCCLELLAND said...

I agree Brooke, that and paying off your credit card instead of going shopping. One day I will get to spend my money on something I want!!

PJH said...

The trash can is so worth it. It will last forever! We still have ours...5 years later! How cool are we? lol.