Friday, March 25, 2011

3/25/11

Huntsville, AL

Today, is my first official day on weight watchers.
9 points down, only 16 left.
That sounds like a lot, right?
WRONG!
You wouldn't believe how many points is in a delicious burrito at Moe's is,
16.5.
Which means, no queso, no chips, and especially no cookie.
And NO COKE!
This is going to be hard. Very hard.
I am determined!
I'm not only doing this to fit into my clothes again,
I want to feel good about myself, inside and out.
I can do this!
I will succeed!

***********************************************************************************
Mount Sidney, VA

I could look at pretty things all day.
Especially
Fridays.
Love.
***********************************************************************************

1 comment:

PJH said...

You can do it! I am proud of you!