Thursday, March 3, 2011

3/3/11

Huntsville, AL

Warm, gooey, melt in your mouth goodness.
The sign read, "Hot Now."
I could not resist.
I deserved this happy little moment!

************************************************************************************

Los Angeles, CA

My mother was surprised
when she came to visit: You still have that
thing?

This is what I curl up
with on the couch after a long day
and want to feel memories
wrapped around me.

************************************************************************************

Fort Defiance, VA

When I look into my magic disco ball 
I hear
 the confident
unified voice of the Supremes 
singing

"Reflections of
the way life used to be..."

over and over again
and wonder what I will be thinking
of the way life used to be
this time next year.

1 comment:

L MCCLELLAND said...

Brooke, I remember that blanket!!!