Thursday, March 24, 2011

3/23/11

Huntsville, AL


*************************************************************************************

Los Angeles, CA

She is feeling good enough to stay planted
when I pulled out the vacuum and sit in stubborn glory
on her spot on the rug.

"I'm not moving."

She is feeling good enough that I ran the hose up and down her back,
engaging her in play, something I have been too scared to do
since she got sick. I stuck the hose
on the top of her head, like a cherry on top.

"I think I look good in a mohawk."

Stella, I agree.

*************************************************************************************
Mount Sidney, VA

I couldn't help but post this
adorably miserable 
picture of my little girl
in her new 
cool girl
biker helmet.
The baby chicks ardorning
the top were not enough
to cheer her up
but 
she still makes me laugh.

No comments: