Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7/11

Huntsville, AL

Remember a time when you didn't want to eat your veggies?
Last night my mother told my four year old he could have some carrots for a snack.
He immediately said, "I don't like carrots."
But then she she showed him the platter with ranch dip.
He immediately dipped his carrot and said,
"I love carrots."
Presentation of food makes a world of difference,
especially to a four year old!

**********************************************************************************
Mount Sidney, VA

I really want to get back into reading. I've had this book hidden inside my storage ottoman for weeks now and finally brought it out after a refreshing session with my acupuncturist. I am very interested in learning how heart and kidney yin deficiencies and liver qi stagnation can cause anxiety, irritability, dark under eye circles, and night sweats.

If I can beat
THIS
nagging companion
(anxiety)
without
pharmaceutical companions
I will be very
HAPPY.

**********************************************************************************

Los Angeles, CA

Hello, friend. Remember the last time I slid
you in my back pocket? Hopped on a ferry, back
and forth on a whim with a hint of a kiss
on the horizon of the Adriatic.

I am so glad I unearthed you
once again.

No comments: